Malaysia Starting from RM9.66
Item Code : FR-007
Product Description : Cosmos Mix
Quantity : +/- 50 seeds
Maturity : 55 - 60 days
Seed Sowing Guide
- Fill up the seedling pot with seedling soil, poke a hole on the soil with a finger, pour 2-3 seeds into the hole and cover with a thin layer of soil.
- Place the seedling pot under shade, water once a day in the morning. The seeds will germinate within 3-7 days, after which the seedling pot should be moved to a place with moderate indirect sunlight (avoid direct sunlight).
- When the seedlings grow 3-4 true leaves, they are ready for transplant into a flower pot. Keep a 5-10cm distance between plants.
- Top-dress with Mr Ganick 549 Organic Flower Bloom Fertilizer weekly. You may put the fertilizer in the middle of the gap between two plants, cover with soil, and water after fertilization.
- Your seedlings are expected to flower in 55-60 days from transplanting date.
Be sure not to overwater as water accumulation may cause the cosmos to grow excessively, and in severe cases, cause rotting.
Will pack with extra careful with film wrap, paper wrap and/or bubble foam wrap for best protection.
Items are not returnable and refundable except damages.
Items will or appear to have minor chippings, small/almost invisible dents, discolorations and minor scratches, will not issue refund or exchange except big damages or visible big dent. Do take note if you are too attentive to small details and cannot tolerate this minor imperfection. This is human made pot, hope for your kind understanding for some minor & unintentional imperfections.