Despite its beauty, Fittonia is somewhat tricky to grow as a houseplant.
It requires very high, constant humidity, such as in a terrarium, and cannot tolerate stagnant conditions.
If you start to notice below signs, quickly solve it as follow to make sure the plant grow healthy again.
- Sign - Leaves turning yellow due to stagnant water from overwatering
- Solution - Use a pot with drainage holes to prevent soggy soil
2. Sign - Leaf drop due to cold temperatures or drafts
- Solution - Try to mimic the tropical conditions where this species naturally grows
3. Dry, shrivelled leaves indicates plants are not receiving enough humidity, or receiving too much direct sun
- Use a room humidifier and keep your nerve plant out of direct sunlight
Checkout more tips below, and purchase yours now from http://GardenMart4u.com